LG 11 Capturing Leads Ethical and Economical Way
JSS -DM305 Lead Generation-BL01M03-Day09-04Nov20 TUE
Wednesday, 4 November, 2020 8.30 to 10.00 am DM305 Lead Generation
BL01M03 Module 3: Capturing leads from sources
BL01M03 Module 3: Capturing leads from sources
- Sources of Leads
- Ethics and Legal issues in sourcing of Leads
- Identifying correct lead sources
- Value Analysis of Leads
- CVP Analysis
- Deceptive marketing tactics
The lead generation management system is a web-based system for managing and distributing leads. This system is a great time and money saver. For many lead companies, it automates large amounts of tasks, most lead companies do by hand (such as matching and sending leads).
Here are the top five channels for generating
1. Influencer Marketing. ... Influencer marketing involves brands collaborating with online influencers to market products or services. Brands simply work with influencers to improve brand recognition. The important thing here is that the online collaborators are genuinely influential. They have to influence the type of people with whom a brand wishes to establish a touchpoint.
Influencer marketing involves marketing products and services to those who have a sway over the things other people buy. This market influence typically stems from an individual's expertise, popularity, or reputation.
2. Blogging and SEO. ...
3. Guest Posting. ... “Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog
4. Cold Calling and Cold Emailing. ...
5. Third Party Listings.
To generate sales leads online
1. Content marketing.
2. Landing pages, website optimization and SEO.
4. Social media.
6. Review platforms.
7. Online PR.
8. PPC ads.
How do I generate more leads?
1. Prioritize content that'll generate
2. “Pick a bone” to boost lead generation. ...
3. Increase the number of interactions
4. Use Twitter to personalize
5. Use epic content campaigns
6. Build a list of high-quality Leads
6 lead generation tips
1. Ask for referrals. When it comes to the quality of a lead, a referral from a satisfied client is best
2. Be active in your community. Volunteering is a good way to establish a reputation
3. Go old school. – Time tested theories and practices ...
4. Go new school. – tread on new trends
5. Start a referral program. Insider programs
6. Network like you mean it. Invest in network
What are organic leads? ...
1. Do Keyword Research. ...
2. Publish Regular, Consistent, Helpful Content. ...
3. Understand Your Personas. ...
4. Create Compelling Conversion Points. ...
5. Add Video to Your Website and Blog. ...
6. Leverage Social Media.
four steps in qualifying a lead or prospect are:
1. Finding the people who need or want your product or service.
2. Establishing that the prospect has the ability to pay for your product or service. ...
3. Making sure that the prospect has the authority to make the purchase. ...
4. Determining accessibility.
Mainstream Marketing Methods
You want to find new ways to connect to your prospect that they will not perceive as aggressive, “spammy” or irrelevant. Email blasting to millions of people does not work. It does not build quality leads or ongoing relationships.
1. Inbound marketing to bring customers to you.
2. Outbound marketing to draw them in through paid advertising
3. Content marketing lead magnets to drive leads (eBooks, Webinars, Reports, Studies and How to-Guides, White Papers, Case Studies, Educational Resource lists, Video Training, Email courses, Free Software Trial, Free Shipping and Discounts etc.) i.e. giving away great free digital stuff!
4. Email marketing: Cold emailing must be targeted with relevant information to avoid being relegated instantly to the trash bin. A spammy email uses tricks to get your attention, is not personalized and its content is unclear. Make sure yours are great to read, not intrusive and deliver relevant information linked to the subject line.
5. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): use relevant keywords
6. Social Media: use strategically. It’s important but is not a source of all leads. You must have a presence but it can be ineffective. Your social media must be able to take customers to your website with multiple links, newsletter sign up and even a call to action.
7. Join a LinkedIn group: Find a large, active, members only group (in your target industry) and start a meaningful discussion and don’t be a pushy marketer. Get involved, track your contribution level, provide some great answers then connect with individuals
Join groups, join conversations, ask for help and pay for lead collection
Ethics and Legal issues in Email
Your email service provider can penalize you.
Buying email lists doesn't just damage your deliverability and brand reputation -- it can also put your email account at risk. Email clients like Gmail, Yahoo!, and Outlook don't want to be associated with accounts that recipients repeatedly flag as spam.
How do you get email leads the right way?
1. Identify your target audience. The first step in getting leads for your email marketing campaign is to identify your target audience. ...
2. Create an irresistible offer. ...
3. Leverage social media. ...
4. Keep subscribers engaged with valuable content. ...
5. Use personalization to reel them in.
Are email lists worth buying?
1. Purchasing a list is a waste of money,
2. It damages your sender reputation – emails marked spam in few cases gets tagged in multiple resources
3. Lowers the value of any legitimate email sent
4. Put legitimate mails in spam.
5. Check the source. dont spam
Deceptive Advertising and Ethics
Use of Deception
- Youtube videos
- Use of humour
- Adult content
Some ethical problems in market research are the
- invasion of privacy
- stereotyping. any analysis of real populations needs to make approximations and place individuals into groups. However, if conducted irresponsibly, stereotyping can lead to a variety of ethically undesirable results.
Selective marketing is used to discourage demand from so-called undesirable market sectors or disenfranchise them altogether. Examples of unethical market exclusion are past industry attitudes
1. Bait and switch Form is a form of fraud where customers are “baited” by advertising for a product or service at a low price; second, the customers discover that the advertised good is not available and are “switched” to a costlier product. Discounted products sold out.
2. Planned obsolescence is a policy of designing a product with a limited useful life, so it will become unfashionable or no longer functional after a certain period of time and put the consumer under pressure to purchase again.
Using Ethics as a Marketing Tactic
Major corporations fear the damage to their image associated with press revelations of unethical practices. Marketers have been quick to perceive the market’s preference for ethical companies, often moving faster to take advantage of this shift in consumer taste. This results in the propagation of ethics itself as a selling point or a component of a corporate image.
Bid rigging is a form of fraud in which a commercial contract is promised to one party, although for the sake of appearance several other parties also present a bid.
Predatory pricing is the practice of selling a product or service at a very low price, intending to drive competitors out of the market, or create barriers to entry for potential new competitors.
Lakshminarasimman V Rao | 305 LEAD GENERATION |Digital Marketing| Study notes | Study Material | MBA | Corporate Neeti Consulting | Mysuru
All data above is a combination of data from Internet, purpose of this doc is for research and education only and responses received from Class students and interaction.